From the Analytics KPI Gadget website:
Analytics KPI Features
* New: run multiple instances of the gadget to view several profiles at once
* View KPI from Google Analytics in iGoogle
* Color-coded results to highlight trends
* View week on week and month on month data
* Access multiple Google Analytics profiles
* Calculated KPI that may not directly be available in Google Analytics
* The gadget does not require login information, and no usernames or passwords are sent to an outside server. When you are logged in to iGoogle, the browser can access those Google Analytics accounts that you have access to. This is because both iGoogle and Google Analytics are on the same google.com domain.
The only thing more I could ask for would be the ability to add custom KPIs.
Also for those analytics nuts out there that just can’t get enough, there is also the Google Analytics Gadget.
If your a stats hound like me, gadgets like these can save you hours of lost productivity. By monitoring the overal KPI snapshot, I resist the urge to log in and start digging around.