Gotta dash to a client meeting. While I’m gone, don’t touch anything, except these great news links.
- Prince decides its time “reclaim his art on the internet” by suing YouTube and eBay.
- Google is calling for global standards for internet privacy – let’s hope they’re better than Google’s current policies.
- Verizon is not happy with the proposed requirements for the new 700MHz wireless auction, so it has filed a law suit.
- Forbes chats with Google’s guardian of click fraud, Shuman Ghosemajumder. Shuman has some tough words for Click Forensics.
- Google has completed its acquisition of Postini.