Pilgrim’s Picks for September 17
There’s more going on in the blogosphere than just the hype surrounding BlogRush. Here are today’s best links:
- China’s largest search engine Baidu has launched a video advertising program.
- Mashable has details of a new mobile blogging platform named Utterz.
- Nokia to acquire mobile advertising firm Enpocket.
- SEOmoz shares some interesting data from their recent landing page contest.
- Iran blocks then unblocks Google.
- SEOPosition shares their top 15 free SEO tools.