Pilgrim’s Picks for September 24
How was your weekend? Did you get to enjoy the first day of Fall? While you try and figure out where the Summer went, here are today’s top news links.
- Congratulations to Ning (disc) for reaching 100,000 social networks, but how many of them are active networks? Would ours be considered active?
- You would think that MySpace on your cell phone would already be free–after all, they want to build users, right? Actually, a free version of MySpace mobile launches today and will be chock full of advertising.
- Your Truman Show will today announce a new video sharing widget.
- If you can’t keep up with your RSS feeds, you might want to consider FeedHub. R/WW reports the service will filter your feeds and help you find new “memes”. A similar service, RSS Brief, is being tested by PayPerPost.
- E-consultancy has another one of their excellent, and free, roundtable summaries. This one is on SEO.