Pilgrim’s Picks for September 26
Yo, yo, yoyo.
Here’s what’s hot and happen’n this morning.
- If you don’t like getting your web updates via RSS, Google Alerts is a great email alternative. They’ve now added video to the list of web content you can monitor.
- The Huffington Post has raised another $5 million. OK, who wants to invest in the Pilgrim Network? I’ll take a few million any day!
- It seems MySpace is happy to hand Facebook its mobile social network users. The network restricts who can access the site on their mobile! Insanity?
- The Motley Fool bursts the bubble of all those that thought Google might buy Sirius satellite radio.
- Techdirt explains why Lowes can’t force an unhappy customer to take down their Lowes-Sucks.com web site.