Pilgrim’s Picks for September 4 – Birthday Edition
Did you take the time to celebrate yesterday? No, I’m not talking about Labor day, but Marketing Pilgrim’s 2nd birthday. While it seems like I’ve been blogging forever, Marketing Pilgrim is still very young. In fact, I’m dreading the terrible twos–they say blogs can be a real handful when they get to this age.
Thanks to all of our fantastic readers–you guys are the smartest blog readers out there! Thanks also to our many great advertisers and of course our great team of writers.
While I go and blow out the candles, here are some tasty news items to digest.
- Just because Google says they’ll “Do no evil” that doesn’t mean we shouldn’t question their motives.
- Greg Jarboe asks whether Google screwed up with their recent AP de-duping effort.
- Pownce has announced a bunch of new features. I barely use Twitter (let alone Pownce), so I’ve not yet pownced on these yet.
- Speaking of Twitter. Social media guru Jeremiah Owyang has published a business guide to Twitter.
- Local.com has renewed their sponsored search deal with Yahoo.
- Google and Virgin America have made a video to tout the Google Maps function on Virgin’s planes.
- Sponsored Pick: Nick Stamoulis will custom design and launch an SEO friendly blog for less than $600!