Pilgrim’s Picks, September 11
Before we jump into the round up of the rest of the day’s marketing news, we do want to pause for a moment of remembrance for the lives lost six years ago today. Our lives—and our country—will never be the same.
- Last week we learned they’re planning their own on/offline office/apps suite. This week, Microsoft Attacks Google Apps
- Polish Man Allegedly Arrested for Googlebombing. That’s what you get when you do something called “bombing” to your country’s president, I suppose.
- Search Marketing’s Long Tail to Get Longer, Says Study
- Yesterday we caught a glimpse; the Financial Times caught the story: Hollywood studios in video talks with Apple
- More VCs for Facebook: New Facebook Fundraising?