Pilgrim’s Picks, September 12
Okay, I know how you’ve all missed Andy so very deeply. Or at least I have. But while we wait for him to recover from his vacation and come back to us, here are some tasty news items for you to ruminate upon.
- How much do you know about your current events? New York Times Launches Facebook App: a news quiz.
- It’s registered, but is Google Readying GoogleDrive.com?
- Another domaining success story: Superpages Acquires ‘LocalSearch.com’ Domain
- Like NBCU, they don’t like Apple pricing their content, but NewsCorp won’t pull videos from iTunes
- And NBC and Fox aren’t the only networks on the Internet: ABC is working to create its own Web distribution platform