Because we’re compelled to keep you on top of absolutely everything.
- Shakin’ up the SEM industry: Bill Slawski and Li Evans Join KeyRelevance
- The New York Times isn’t the only one using the magic SEO dust: Wall Street Journal Online Revamps Small Biz Content for Better SEO
- Yellow Book & IQzone start video mobile advertising (in other news, eMarketer says local online ad spending will reach $2.9 billion in 2007).
- JupiterResearch says many marketers think their viral campaigns fall short
- LonelyGirl15 sequel, KateModern, doing well with branded support
threatenedpromised, UMG Sues Veoh For Copyright Violations