Sending you off into the weekend with a healthy dose of news!
- Shareholders File Another Class Action Against ValueClick. Kick ‘em while they’re down, why don’tcha?
- USA Today Debuts Widgets. Just what their users probably never wanted. Oh, wait, like they care.
- You can comment on Google’s patents and help in the approval process: A patent improvement: “Intellectual property: A new scheme will solicit comments via the internet to improve the vetting of patent applications.”
- Netscape’s not the only social media site making changes: Delicious Redesigns, Drops the Dots & Adds New Features (Screenshots)
- Search Records Requests under Patriot Act Ruled Unconstitutional