Well, as we try to find room in our hearts to forgive you, why do you go peruse some of the news of the day, okay?
- The Internet is transcending age barriers: Streaming Video Becoming a Habit At All Age Levels
- But look out! Hackers Scheming to Spread Viruses via Online Videos
- I’m sure you’ve heard, but Radiohead’s latest album will is available for download. And, from what little I know of the band, this seems to suit them perfectly: you can pay how ever much you choose for the download. See coverage on Dosh Dosh, SEO Book.com
- Read/Write Web reports that Bloglines Makes Announcements, Including OpenID Support
- Yes, television and print media are still the two largest news sources, But Web is a Strong Third
- Update on the NYAG’s battle against Facebook pervs: Facebook may be charged with consumer fraud
PS—I know you missed the linky goodness.