Linky Goodness, October 2
It’s our half birthday today. No, not Marketing Pilgrim’s—mine and Andy’s. Oh, come now, don’t tell me you forgot that we have the same birthday. You did? Oh, for shame. First you forgot the Marketing Pilgrim blog birthday, and now the Pilgrims’? Ouch.
Well, as we try to find room in our hearts to forgive you, why do you go peruse some of the news of the day, okay?
- The Internet is transcending age barriers: Streaming Video Becoming a Habit At All Age Levels
- But look out! Hackers Scheming to Spread Viruses via Online Videos
- I’m sure you’ve heard, but Radiohead’s latest album will is available for download. And, from what little I know of the band, this seems to suit them perfectly: you can pay how ever much you choose for the download. See coverage on Dosh Dosh, SEO Book.com
- Read/Write Web reports that Bloglines Makes Announcements, Including OpenID Support
- Yes, television and print media are still the two largest news sources, But Web is a Strong Third
- Update on the NYAG’s battle against Facebook pervs: Facebook may be charged with consumer fraud
PS—I know you missed the linky goodness.