Linky Goodness, October 3
Okay, so today’s linky goodness is really just the news bites (bytes?) that I couldn’t say enough about to post on their own.
Oh, that’s kind of sad, isn’t it? Don’t worry, we still love you, little linky goodnesses.
- Maybe they’re just mad that New York filed first, but the New Jersey attorney general subpoenas Facebook over sex offender data
- Live Search touts its new Relevance, Relevance, Relevance! Is it too little, too late? (And is it even any better?)
- Apparently only 34% trust search engine advertising (PPC ads). My question is: trust them to do what? Not infect your computer with a virus or actually be relevant?
- Manoj Jasra compiled the Ultimate List of Video Optimization Resources
- Web 2.0 and mobile don’t mix
- Is Microsoft repositioning itself as the Media King? And if so, aren’t they doing enough already?
Read through those and regale your coworkers with tales of the Internet marketing movings and shakings. You’ll be the hit of the water cooler. Maybe.