Pilgrim’s Picks for Friday 26
I couldn’t find much to dissect today–maybe I’m just itching for the weekend. How about you?
Anyway, there were some items that caught my eye:
- David Dalka finds a Google job description that suggests further building development in Northern California.
- Ahmed makes a good point about the MSFT/Facebook deal. Part of the $240M includes extending the ad relationship until 2011. How much of that $240M should go towards that 2 year extension? Does that reduce Facebook’s $15B valuation?
- Omniture has acquired WebSideStory/Visual Sciences for $394 million.
- Wetpaint–a build your own Wiki service–has some funny Mac/PC parody videos.
- Want to win a new Macbook? Advice Network is running a writing contest. They need entries in three main categories, real estate, weddings, and running a business–do you get a Macbook Pro if you can include all three in one article? 😉