Pilgrim’s Picks for October 1
Wow, can yo believe it’s already October? If you don’t believe me, just head to your local Wal-Mart–they already have Valentine displays up, so it must be October!
Here’s the best news from the first day of the month.
- Are there too many social networks? Watch this video to get the answer.
- LookSmart has shut down their search site Wisenut.
- After many months of beta testing, Joost finally launches to the public today.
- Greg Linden has announced that Findory will finally shutdown on November 1st.
- AT&T has an interesting ploy to stop any customer from bad-mouthing them. They’ll shut off your service. Yeah, that’ll help.