Pilgrim’s Picks for October 11
Back from Vegas–a fun but tiring trip. I hope you got to see the secretly recorded video of the new experiment from Eepybird. Thanks to all that pushed it to the homepage of Digg.
Still, cascading Post-It notes aren’t exactly breaking news; but these stories are:
- Google has a new 757 plane.
- Companies are using Second Life for virtual meetings.
- Worldwide searches reached 61 billion in August with Google accounting for 37 billion of them.
- Google has patented a mobile datacenter.
- Matt McGee takes a look at which Google Products small business should be using.
- Bryan Eisenberg and Alan Rimm-Kaufman are the latest industry experts to join Market Motive.
- Blinkx launches their own tool to monetize online videos on your site.
- You can now link to Answers.com definitions using WordPress.com or a plugin for WordPress.org.
- Freezing Hot looks at which presidential candidates are making the best use of social media.