Pilgrim’s Picks for October 16
Are you following me on Twitter? If you want to learn more about the things I do when away from the blog, check it out.
If that’s TMI for you, then stick with these great news stories from today’s feeds.
- Microsoft has announced its own 411 service. Guess what it’s called. You got it: Live Search 411. Catchy! 😉
- Netvibes is making 1,000 of its 90,000 widgets available for users of Vista, Live.com, and Yahoo Widgets.
- Amway/Quixtar is suing 30 anonymous online critics to prevent them from attacking the multi-level marketing company. Amway insists the group are made up of former “distributors” who are under a court order not to disparage the company.
- Google may soon add a task-list to Google Calendar. Woohoo!
- Sam Harrelson is not looking forward to the influx of full-page interstitial ads from AdBrite.
- Consumers are just as likely to trust a blog for news, as mainstream media. You betcha!