Wow, busy news day today. Lot’s of stuff to share with you, including:
- Duncan Riley reports MySpace is losing market share to Facebook in Australia.
- I agree with much of what Todd Cochrane writes about Techmeme and “A” list bloggers. I do disagree that a mention on TechCrunch is always positive–I’ve seen Arrington tear into many companies.
- Steve Rubel finds a quote from Google’s Schmidt that suggests the company is prepping AdSense for Facebook Apps.
- Yikes, Techdirt has news that a UK site was shut down for linking to copyrighted content! Shut down for just linking? Google et al might need to step in and protect their turf.
- EU regulators have extended the deadline for reviewing Google’s acquisition of DoubleClick. They’ll now take until November 13.
- Pilgrim contributor Drew Stauffer has compiled 13 simple steps for on-site SEO. Head over there and let him know if you agree with his tips.