Pilgrim’s Picks for October 31st
Yeah, I know, pretty lame. Consider that a warm-up for the deluge of kids that will be at your door tonight.
While you’re no doubt snacking on Halloween candy, here are some picks to digest:
- Facebook has registered a China ".cn" domain extension. Reuters turns that into a bunch of speculation.
- Google’s stock tops $700 for the first time. Both Calacanis and Sullivan take the credit for calling it.
- Ben Cook shares his humorous reasons why your blog might suck.
- SebastianX offers his idea for keeping Google’s paid-link police at arm’s length.
- SER has a roundup of all the search engine logos for Halloween. Spooky!