Pilgrim’s Picks for October 9 – Vegas Edition
After a much delayed flight, I finally made it to Las Vegas last night. After a restful night’s sleep at the Rio, I’m ready for the WebTrends Engage conference.
Still, even a comfortable bed couldn’t stop me from rising at 6am to bring you the latest marketing buzz.
- PayPerPost launches URLBrief. It works like TinyURL, but includes tracking and the option to send a user to one of many destinations. I’m think of using this to promote our advertisers–a single link, that randomly displays an advertiser. Look for it soon.
- Google finally busts the $600 per share mark. What will it be by the end of the year?
- Lee Odden chats with Danny Sullivan and Neil Patel about the rise of social media marketing.
- Yahoo Search Marketing adds new features including custom reports and scheduling options.
- Voltier is offering a free beta trial of its newly launched Link Lab. Dan Tynski says it will help with your link building efforts. If you test it out, let me know what you think.