Linky Goodness, November 28
It’s just a good month for linky goodness. May as well keep a good thing going!
- Be warned and be safe (we hope): Update: Subverted search sites lead to massive malware attack in progress (via)
- Know a teen who loves open source and coding? Tell them about this: Google Highly Open Participation Contest (via)
- News Corp builds online ad network. Is MySpace the eventual target? Nope: it’s an adaptation of the extant MySpace HyperTargeting platform, rolling out across other Fox Interactive sites.
- I’ve long used their services, but now it’s legal: Corbis Offers Free Photos to Bloggers – With a Catch. Spoiler: catch = ads.
- Google comes to Macs: Google Gadgets Meets Apple’s Dashboard Widgets
“Now go take on the day.” Or the evening.