So, let’s get to it, eh?
- Personally, I’m tired of copyright violators. Does Ars Technica have a solution? Fixing the “clear mismatch” between technology and copyright law: six ideas
- So Google gave up IP information on a person using its search engine in India. The man was subsequently jailed. Best of all, it wasn’t the man the police were looking for
- Newspapers, including Hearst, Tribune, MediaNews, Cox and Gannett, may be forming an ad network to take on . . . Yahoo? (Yes, we read that right—all because of last November’s classifieds deal.)
- Free Wi-Fi? What’s the catch? It’s ad-supported: but will that be enough of a turn off to drive people away?
- Google’s not the only one complying with governments: Yahoo executives grilled by Congress over China policies as liveblogged by CNET