Pilgrim’s Picks for November 15 – Where’s Vanessa Fox Edition
It’s a rainy day in Raleigh, so let’s spread a little sunshine with these bright news items.
- Watch out! Vanessa Fox is on the move again. After a brief stint at Zillow, she’s now an entrepreneur in residence for Ignition Partners. Recognize that name? Yep, the same company that invested in SEOmoz recently. It looks like Rand will get Vanessa on his BOD after all.
- E-tailers, are you ready for the Christmas influx? How about your customer service? E-consultancy offers 10 tips for improving customer service over the holidays.
- Google’s Marissa Mayer will be one of the judges for "You Be the VC" an American Idol for start-ups.
- European Commission competition authorities refused Tuesday to approve Google’s $3.1 billion purchase of DoubleClick and ordered further reviews of the deal. Google’s kinda upset about it. (via)
- Microsoft’s Live Search Webmaster Tools Beta is now open to testing by a few. I took a look, then the next thing I know I wake up two hours later. ;-) Webmasterworld is discussing its value too.