Pilgrim’s Picks for November 20 – Mountains Edition
Today’s Pilgrim’s Picks come from the beautiful mountains of North Carolina. If you’re never visited the Blue Ridge Mountains, then you’ve missed out on the type of scenery you can rest your eyes on.
Before I head out on a hike, I found these great news stories to share with you today.
- We mentioned Viddler’s video tagging tools last week, and now TechCrunch reports the company will advertisers to add their ads as tags too!
- It seems like a smart move by AT&T to buy pay-per-call company Ingenio and integrate its service with AT&T’s local search and directory business.
- Is Skype for sale and is Google considering buying it?
- Google’s market share topped 64% in October. Yahoo & MSFT both dropped, while Ask gained.
- Online classifieds search engine, Oodle, has a new look and new tools.
- Firefox 3 is out in beta. It has a lot of cool new features, but a few bugs too, so you might want to wait a while.