Happy Cyber Monday!
If you can tear yourself away from your online bargain-hunting for just a few minutes, you might find these news items of interest.
- Barry’s spotted signs that Google may be getting ready to launch recently acquired JotSpot.
- Both Facebook and LinkedIn are expanding their UK presence.
- I have been considering writing a post about SEO for blogs, but Aaron Wall just beat me to it with his excellent guide.
- Doug Karr suggests that Google shouldn’t bite the blogging hand that feeds it its advertising revenue.
- Freezing Hot has taken data from Facebook’s advertising audience selector and produced some pretty demographic charts.