Pilgrim’s Picks for November 27
Deer, oh deer, oh deer.
No I’m not upset, I’m just counting the number of deer that run past my office window on a regular basis. 😉
Unfortunately, I can’t send Bambi your way, but I can share these interesting news clips.
- In the UK, the BBC, Channel 4 and ITV are joining forces to offer a video on demand service. "Project Kangaroo" will launch next year.
- Microsoft is adding a social network element to its Xbox Live service.
- Maybe Google is evil after all. Dustin Woodard notes its stock price closed yesterday at $666.
- Are we getting closer to seeing a Google GDrive for online file storage?
- Not exactly marketing news, but Verizon has announced it will allow any compatible phone to join its network–clearly it’s feeling the pressure from Google.