Guess what, everybody? Today is a very special day. It’s the one year anniversary of when I started posting for Marketing Pilgrim! (Ironically, my very first post, other than the SEM Scholarship Contest, was debunking Cyber Monday. . . .) 500+ posts later and here we are at an institution: Linky Goodness.
Now, I haven’t forgotten the Linky part of Linky Goodness in my nostalgic ramblings. Celebrate the day with more marketing news. (Oh, actually, that’s a little depressing. Go track down a cookie for me, will ya?)
- Just in time for the holiday rush, Google premieres better flight stats results
- Aw. BBC Celebrates 10 Years Online by Blogging. That’s so cute. They’re celebrating being late to the Internet party by being really late to the blogging party.
- Ever wondered How Google Tests Results Quality? Screenshots!
- This headline alone should put a smile on your face: Who’s Ranking For Knol? Hello, Wikipedia!
- Everyone says that negative reviewers tell more people. But actually, 87% of reviews are positive and 90% of online reviewers want to help people make better purchasing decisions.
And once again, go track down a holiday cookie. Don’t worry, the calories are on me !