I know I’ve said this before, but I’m going to say it again: you won’t believe how incredibly good—and incredibly linky—today’s linky goodness is. Until you read it.
- In case “GTalk” wasn’t distracting enough, now you can Chat With AIM Users From Gmail.
- Will MySpace give iTunes a run for its money? MySpace to Showcase Music and Sell Performance Videos. Perhaps they will beat iTunes after all: they’re letting distributors set their own prices.
- So that’s why they opened their network to all compatible devices: Verizon Embraces Google’s Android.
- Finally, something that actually comes out of beta! Mashable’s got good coverage of Eurekster Officially Launching Custom Search Swickis.
- Rand Fishkin has A Solution to the Paid Links Debate that’s worth reading (and commenting on).
- Still confused about meta elements? Google Webmaster Central Blog is here to help: Answering more popular picks: meta tags and web search.
Oh. Maybe it wasn’t as linky as I thought . . .