- Because this is totally related to their other businesses . . . Nielsen Seeks To Become Video Copyright Arbiter
- Don’t think the headline “Google Launches Local PlusBox” is super big news? What if I told you this was in sponsored listings?
- Unsurprisingly, YouTube has the lion’s share of online video: 28%
- Start planning your empire now: You Will Control 25% of Entertainment by 2012. (Or that’s “you” as in the “TIME
copoutperson of the year” in 2006.)
- Another AOL service dismantled: AOL Discontinuing Paid Video Download Service, Selling Videos on Amazon.com Instead. (Wonder what this will do for their Hulu partnership.)