Here are today’s picks, starting with some PubCon tidbits…
- If you follow my Twitter feed, you’d have been the first to know that Matt Cutts warned attendees that Google would soon start filtering out excessive use of sub-domains. Today, Matt provides more details on that initiative.
- Lots of people took video of PubCon. The Reachd.com guys did a number of interviews, including this one of me.
- ClickZ reports that MSN Mobile is adding mobile ads.
- Is Michael Arrington’s Edgio heading to TechCrunch’s deadpool? Crenk believes so.
- Tom Critchlow uses his own name as a case study for building a solid Google reputation.