Every year, as we get closer to Christmas, it seems the amount of news starts to slow down. I’m already starting to see that happen, but managed to filter the noise and bring you these interesting nuggets.
- Mahalo.com is adding new social networking features to its human-editor search service.
- Google is testing “scrolling” ads for AdSense. You can watch a video of it in action, here.
- Did Google fire 60 Postini employees? (via)
- Vanessa Fox dives deeper into Google’s change to the way it handles subdomains.
- I did a bunch of video interviews at PubCon. Here’s the first of three I did for the esteemed Dr. Ralph Wilson. In this one we discuss how small businesses can get started with blogging.