If you’ve not seen Fred Claus yet, I definitely recommend you head out to watch this great family movie. If you’re not able to do that, these marketing news links are your next best bet.
- If you’ve been waiting for social media to take on the travel industry, your wait is over. Kango is launching its beta today and will help you sift through reviews and other information on hotels and activities.
- Google has a long way to go if it is to convince us to switch from Microsoft Office to Google Docs. 73% of Americans have never heard of the service and only 0.5% have made the switch to web-based applications.
- The first Google Android prototypes have been spotted in the wild.
- Google has invested an estimated $100 million in to Google Checkout and the company appears to be happy with the results–despite hardly making a dent on PayPal’s market share.
- The guys over at Distilled have compiled a list of 101 reputation management resources. Sweet!
- You can catch my video interview with WebProNews where I discuss my tips for competitive intelligence.