Today was a surprise news day–i.e. there was actually some decent news to report on. Here’s what else you need to know:
- Twitter is dangerous for business? Michael Krigsman warns that your company secrets can be shared with thousands on Twitter.
- Digg needs to hurry up and sell. Pligg is about to unleash a new service that will make it even easier to create your own Digg-clone.
- Jason Shellen–instrumental in the development of Google Reader–left the company a few months back and has now re-surfaced at LiveJournal.
- A privacy group wants Ask.com to make three changes to its new AskEraser privacy features.
- Poor Stephan Spencer. He’s done so much to help blogger with SEO, but is being victimized by a hacker.