Pilgrim’s Picks for December 27
I hope you all had a great Christmas and are enjoying that time of year where you don’t work too hard, but it’s OK ‘cos the boss is sunning himself in Hawaii. 😉
News is starting to pick up a little and we’ll have full service starting January 2nd. In the meantime, as promised, here’s what’s happening over the holidays.
- After I voiced my concerns over Google Reader’s new sharing options, TechCrunch also weighed-in, and now Google has responded.
- Tamar Weinberg has used the downtime to compile a pretty cool list of her favorite internet marketing blog posts of 2007. Thanks for including us Tamar!
- Google has signed a much needed deal with Japan’s largest mobile phone operator, NTT DoCoMo.
- TV viewers who watch content are much more likely to engage shows and TV ads, than the offline versions.
- How hot is SEM? It’s so hot that even Wal-Mart is offering the service to members of its Sam’s Club.