I hope you all had a great Christmas and are enjoying that time of year where you don’t work too hard, but it’s OK ‘cos the boss is sunning himself in Hawaii.
News is starting to pick up a little and we’ll have full service starting January 2nd. In the meantime, as promised, here’s what’s happening over the holidays.
- After I voiced my concerns over Google Reader’s new sharing options, TechCrunch also weighed-in, and now Google has responded.
- Tamar Weinberg has used the downtime to compile a pretty cool list of her favorite internet marketing blog posts of 2007. Thanks for including us Tamar!
- Google has signed a much needed deal with Japan’s largest mobile phone operator, NTT DoCoMo.
- TV viewers who watch content are much more likely to engage shows and TV ads, than the offline versions.
- How hot is SEM? It’s so hot that even Wal-Mart is offering the service to members of its Sam’s Club.