Pilgrim’s Picks for December 31st – New Year’s Eve Edition
I hope you had a great Christmas and have exciting plans for ringing in the New Year. I know you probably either aren’t working today, or just don’t feel like working–I know how you feel. So here’s the abbreviated version of today’s marketing news.
- Australia has announced compulsory filtering of internet content. Two points of view: are they now like China or are they an example all should follow to protect children?
- Infospace and Yahoo have extended their advertising partnership.
- AOL has announced that it will no longer develop the legendary browser Netscape.
- b2evolution has launched a new version of its blogging platform, complete with customized SEO profiles from Rand Fishkin, Aaron Wall, Stephan Spencer, Michael Gray, and yours truly.
- Baidu’s CFO has died in an accident. Do me a favor, go and hug the people you love. You never know when will be your last opportunity.