Just because PubCon and SES are in full swing, that doesn’t mean that the rest of the online marketing world came to a grinding halt.
Here are the news items breaking today…
- Google’s rolling out a new version of its search interface for iPhones.
- Fortune suggests that Facebook’s own PR snafus have caused the shine to come off the company. Facebook’s reputation is weakening, is there a challenger strong enough to take advantage of the social network’s stumble?
- Google outlines its five-year plan for offline ad sales.
- While the annoying TV commercials suggest you "geta, geta, geta Garmin," Google has chosen to partner with rival GPS company TomTom.
- Hitwise has announced its entry into the keyword research business.
- Can’t make either SES or PubCon? Search Engine Land has got you covered with a summary of blog coverage. If you have time to read just one, may I suggest Reputation Monitoring & Management?