- Exclusive – Yahoo Using Dirty Tactics to Switch Google & Firefox Users? – we questioned Yahoo’s update process including changing the default browser to IE, changing the default homepage to Yahoo and changing the default search engine to Yahoo.
- Video: Post-It Notes Waterfall by Eepybird – if you loved the Mentos and Diet Coke experiments, you’ll love the Post-It Note one.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer (IE) 7.0 Sucks! – even though I first griped about IE7 in 2006, we still get lots of Google visitors agreeing with me.
- How Much Does Microsoft’s Internet Explorer 7 Suck? – and still agreeing.
- Buzz Monitoring: 26 Free Tools You Must Have – we put together a lits of 26 different ways you can track your reputation and industry buzz.
- Ten Ways to Fix a Google Reputation Management Nightmare – if you’re looking for tips to push out that negative Google listing, you should start with this list.
- First Look – Google Analytics Launches New Interface and Reporting – we had the first look at Google’s sexy new interface for Google Analytics.
- 10 Reasons You Should be Using Thunderbird – we gave you ten great reasons why you should dump Outlook and try Thunderbird instead.
- Microsoft adCenter Faces Four Days of Outage? – some adCenter users were locked out of their accounts for five days with no official word from Microsoft.
- First Look – Google Print Ads Now Part of AdWords – we were the first to break the news that you could buy your print ads via AdWords.
So, there you have it. Thanks to all of our great writers who contributed throughout 2007 and thanks to YOU, for taking the time to add us to your list of daily reads.
I hope you have a Happy New Year!