If you made it to the Gooruze meetup at PubCon, you should already know why more than 1200 marketers have joined Gooruze. In case you didn’t here are some reasons you might want to join.
- All of your friends and peers are there.
- Gooruze is giving away $500 each week to one lucky Gooru.
- Ask a question of other Gooruze and get suggestions, feedback and tips.
- Write an article and show off your talent.
- Are you interested in taguchi methods and multi-variate testing? Start a group of like minded marketers and learn from each other.
- Don’t have a blog but would like to start one? Gooruze will let you quickly start your own blog–without the normal set-up hassles.
There are many other great reasons to check out Gooruze. For example, Brian Chappell has started a list of Twitter feeds of online marketers. Wouldn’t you like to know the inner-thoughts of your fellow marketers?
Head over there, and when you sign-up, be sure to add me as a friend!