PC World has a list of the 25 most innovative products of 2007. While most of them are actual gadgets—the iPhone, the Kindle, and various other pieces of hardware—many of them are web apps. Among the most interesting picks:
1. Google Gears—heralded as a step toward the browser as a desktop
9. Facebook API—duh.
17. Zoho Notebook—compiles all kinds of information and enables you to share it
18. Radiohead’s In Rainbows—check out our our coverage of In Rainbows if you missed this ongoing story
20. Mint.com—brings all your personal finance information together, from bank accounts to credit cards
21. Microsoft Popfly—hailed as better than Yahoo Pipes, Popfly is the best masherupper around.
23. Ask.com—commended for Ask3D and AskEraser
The PC World story has met mixed reviews. At this writing, the “Recommend this story?” vote was almost exactly 50/50. What do you think? What did they miss?