- The mobile browser wars are heating up: welcome Firefox (comparison with Opera Mini) and Skyfire (it does Flash)
- Maybe JetBlue et al. should rethink those plans: a new study says Most Business Travelers Don’t Need Wi-Fi On Planes
- Facebook opens up even more, Extending its Platform to the Web
- The BBC puts some of its TV shows on MySpace
- As Google Maps expands From “OneBox” To Ten Local Links, JupiterResearch predicts that Local Advertising Will Represent A Key Battleground on the Web (but can I say ‘duh’?).
- And happy Data Privacy Day today from Google (and no, it doesn’t appear to be a joke).