Linky Goodness, January 29
I can’t tell you how linky and how good these links are. I just don’t have the energy. So just enjoy them!
- SearchIgnite expects Tempered Growth In Search Expected As Market Matures, RBC Capital Markets says a pending recession is not to blame.
- Our Greg Howlett would like this one: Two Out of Five Retailers Don’t Have a Store.
- Noticed some of your sites bumped down in Google SERPs? Google’s Position Six Penalty (Or Bug) A Reality.
- Now that Google got the FCC to place openness stipulations on the spectrum auction, it looks like all is Not Going According to Plan?
- Welcome to the next generation of the Internet, eBay: eBay to Create a Quality Score which will reward highly rated sellers.
- Forbes says that YouTube ramping up its recently-expanded revenue sharing program: YouTube Shares The Love.