- So much for “We don’t tell you what to think; we tell you what to think about.” Study: Social Media Impacts Speed and Tone of News Reporting, But Not Quality. Ouch for journalists.
- I saw a demo of the adCenter Excel Add-in last month at Search Insider Summit—very cool. Now it’s launching adCenter Add-in in Beta (Excel 2007 only right now; Zhaohui Tang, Senior Group Program Manager, told us in December that they’re working on capabilities for older versions).
- Yahoo Launches Web-Based MP3 Player. Funny, I thought they were giving up on Yahoo Music.
- Get your money while you still can: Google To Phase Out Adsense Referral Program
- Stat for the day: 60% of Internet users watch online video at least weekly.
Don’t you feel all . . . linky now?