Pilgrim’s Picks for January 10
Just in case you’re having a slow day at work–and can’t bear to watch The View–here are some marketing news picks to keep you entertained.
- Is YouTube preparing to offer live video streaming?
- Newsgator has a deal for you. You can now use their RSS readers for free, so long as they can collect data from you.
- You can now get The Weather Channel on your Google Map!
- Mashable had better watch-out! Dosh Dosh might take their crown for providing “Top XX” lists. Here’s their list of 40+ social news sites.
- Greg Jarboe explains the various reasons why you should attend SES London. Anyone that explains a conference’s value in terms of “whiskey and a bag of crisps” get’s my attention. I’m speaking on two panels at SES London, so see you there!
- Lastly, if you need a laugh, check out the parody web site for Uber SEO Company–at least I think it’s a joke. Any bets they’ll switch to a real SEO firm, once they get all the links. 😉