If the opportunity to win a Nokia Internet Tablet is not enough of a reason to follow my updates on Twitter, here’s another one. Every now and then I ask for submissions for Pilgrim’s Picks. Yep, Twitter followers are getting their best articles featured right here! So what are you waiting for, follow me on Twitter already!
- I haven’t checked my stats to see how many readers we have in Israel, but Barry Schwartz would like you to know that he’s hosting the first ever SphinnCon in Jerusalem.
- Loren Baker has spotted some interesting new ad formats from Yahoo–they feature stock images alongside the ads!
- Allen Harkleroad is giving away a free SEO eBook–you don’t even have to register to get your hands on it. Someone let me know if it’s any good.
- Ben Cook has discovered that your private shouts on Digg, aren’t so private after all. It’s enough to make you a little Skitzzo, right Ben?
- Owen Cutajar found a hilarious video that explains the demise of “Windows 2003.”
- If you’re a European-based start-up you might want to consider doing a pitch at the Plugg conference in Brussels.
- Li Evans has a great list of marketing blogs you’re probably not reading, but should.
- Esther Schindler takes a look at what makes a corporate intranet a success.
- Glen Allsopp loves digging into data. This time he’s looking at the rise and fall of RSS subscriber numbers. It seems Thursday is the peak and Sunday is the valley for most blogs.