Pilgrim’s Picks for January 17
Here are the marketing news links you need to know about today.
- Lee Odden has a list of 20 analytics tools every blogger should know about.
- Shoemoney has details and video of Triggit, a new service launching today to help you add rich media to your web site.
- Microsoft is doing its part to help make the web more accessible to those with disabilities.
- The Library of Congress would like your help in tagging the 3,000 images it just uploaded to Flickr.
- Internet video company Veoh just hired Michael Henry from Dow Jones and Ron Carpinella from Google.
- I’ve wanted to test Openads advertising platform on this site, but didn’t want to mess with a server installation. Now, thanks to a $15.5M investment, I don’t have to–you can now get a hosted version of the platform.
- Jobs In Search has announced a new look to their search marketing job board.