Pilgrim’s Picks for January 18
We’re expecting an inch or two of snow here tomorrow. Now’s a good time to buy dairy stocks, because when Raleigh expects even a dusting of snow, milk and bread fly off the shelves.
You can stay nice and warm by cuddling up to these great marketing stories:
- Blogger suffered a major outage yesterday.
- Local online advertising is expected to reach $12.6 billion in 2008.
- It appears that Digg wannabe Thoof is on the selling block.
- Aaron Wall warns that the average CPM earned by publishers will drop 30% in 2008.
- Will Pate shares video of his presentation enticingly labeled “Guerrilla Marketing Tactics for Online Publishers.”