Pilgrim’s Picks for January 22
There are a lot of picks to share today, so let’s dive right in.
- OK, do we really expect Google to reply to every single question they’re sent? Some seem to think so.
- eBay’s CEO Meg Whitman is reportedly stepping down from her role.
- Is this the year of the widget? Or was that last year? Maybe both as Mixercast gets $6M in funding.
- Yikes, big brother is a perv! A couple in China is suing because video of them smooching on a train was posted to YouTube.
- 2008 presidential candidates are getting smarter at web advertising.
- Wow, someone must love SEMDirector’s new name, Covario. They just secured $16 million in funding!