It’s another hump-day! If you’re really glad that it’s Wednesday, maybe you should check out the Marketing Pilgrim Job Board and find yourself some greener grass!
In between your job search, why not enjoy these tasty treats:
- Google and ad agency giant Publicis are joining hands to sing Kum Ba Yah.
- CNET continues its look at what Google millionaires do with their new found wealth.
- No doubt you added your name to our list of marketers who use Twitter, and perhaps even follow my Tweets. Darren Rowse offers some tips for getting the most out of Twitter as a blogger.
- Three former DoubleClick officials today launched FreeWheel, a video ad rights management firm. I’d give you their link, but I couldn’t find it on Google, it wasn’t on AdWords, and there’s no video extolling the virtues of their service either!
- The UK government is concerned that when you delete your Facebook profile, it doesn’t actually get deleted.
- Speaking of Facebook, its still 55 percentage points behind MySpace’s market share.
- It’s not exactly a YouTube-sized deal, but RuTube (Russia’s YouTube equivalent) sold for $20 million–less than 18 months after it started.