Pilgrim’s Picks for January 24
How about a big hand for Marketing Pilgrim’s fabulous writers? If you only had my posts to read, you’d probably sue me for mental starvation! Fortunately, I’m blessed to have such a fantastic line-up of great journalists!
They’ll be along later with more great posts, in the meantime, check out these picks:
- Ask.com explains how you can customize its homepage with your very own skin.
- Remember when Janet told us about Google Health? It looks like it’s close to launching!
- I need an excuse to go to Switzerland, so I can check out Google’s new digs there.
- After six consecutive days of decline, it appears Google’s stock is starting to recover. Phew!
- LinkedIn hires a new European managing director, as it plans its expansion.