Pilgrim’s Picks for January 28th – Lego Edition
Lego–those colorful bricks you just can’t help playing with–celebrates its 50th birthday today, and Google is helping them celebrate with a special logo.
Here’s the other news going on today:
- Not sure why we didn’t think of this before, but Technorati founder David Sifry has created a "hot or not" for web sites!
- RipOff Report has responded to SEOmoz’s recent legal opinion of its practices.
- LookSmart gets a new CEO. Meanwhile, the CFO it appointed in December, has left the company–is that a bad sign?
- As of today, Google’s Blogger is available in Arabic, Persian, and Hebrew.
- Google’s CEO Eric Schmidt is extremely excited about the future of mobile advertising. Ca-ching, ca-ching!
- MP advertiser Quintura has announced the launch of site search for web sites and blogs.