Pilgrim’s Picks for January 30th
How about a round of applause for these news stories. They didn’t quite make it to their own blog post, but they get an honorable mention below:
- Video of TechCrunch’s Michael Arrington making some predictions about Yahoo’s future.
- I think I might send Jessica Bowman’s article on setting realistic expectations with reputation management to all new clients.
- Social shopping web site ThisNext just grabbed another $5 million in funding.
- Want to quickly build your own web widget? RWW demos a new service from SproutBuilder that does just that.
- Is Dell working on a Google Phone?